What is Glucofort?
Glucofort is a dietary supplement that supports healthy blood sugar levels and metabolism. The ingredients incorporated in this formulation are indigenous and few are imported in order to bring a blend of natural herbs to target the blood glucose levels.
This formulation increases the efficiency of life by keeping the person healthy. Blood glucose is needed to produce instant calories within the body and these calories are utilized by the body in performing various functions. By regulating the metabolism of glucose within the blood, a person’s body with strength and increases the quality of life.
Glucofort not only targets the metabolism of glucose but also works as an anti-oxidant to prevent the body from oxidative stress damage.
What is the Importance of Blood Sugars?
- Blood glucose is the blood sugar that is an immediate source of calories within the body. The glucose is broken down into high-energy molecules needed for the daily functioning of the body cells.
- This energy is needed for the synthesis of hormones, neurotransmitters, and secretions in the body.
- This energy derived from blood sugar is needed for muscular activity either skeletal muscles or cardiac muscles.
- Glucose can help the body to produce important proteins as well.
- It is the source of energy in microbes but the key difference is the breakdown mechanism.
Mechanisms by Which Blood Sugar Levels are Controlled
Our blood contains the most abundant sugar known as glucose. When we eat high-calorie carbohydrates. These are broken down into simpler sugars with the help of enzymes known as carbohydrates. From GIT the sugar molecules get absorbed into the bloodstream when there is a surge of blood glucose levels. This rapid increase of blood sugars will stimulate the beta cells of the pancreas to release insulin hormones. Insulin enters the bloodstream and helps the glucose to enter the body cells and tissues. In other words, insulin works as a key for the gats of glucose present on the surface of each cell in the body. When glucose enters the cells, it is broken down to produce energy in the form of ATP. In this way blood glucose levels become normal.
In case of low blood glucose levels, glucagon hormone is released from the alpha cells of the pancreas that increase the metabolic processes needed to enhance blood glucose e.g. Gluconeogenesis by the liver, conversion of fats to glucose, and breakdown of glycogen into glucose.
Blood sugar levels – Why do you need to control them?
Hyperglycemia is usually seen due to disturbed blood glucose metabolism and hypoglycemia is far riskier for the person’s life.
Hypoglycemia is a condition in which blood glucose levels are decreased than normal levels. This condition is more dangerous as compared to hyperglycemia. The patient suffering from hypoglycemia will feel fainting all the time, heart rates get disturbed and apart from that, a person can become comatose. The Glucagon hormone works to increase blood glucose levels.
Hyperglycemia is a condition in which blood glucose levels are increased than normal levels. If this condition persists within a person, it may lead to diabetes mellitus which is a silent killer. The symptoms of hyperglycemia are increased urine output( polyuria), increased hunger(polydipsia), dryness of the throat due to increased glucose osmolality, muscles weakness, and even poor wound healing. Insulin hormone-regulated the blood glucose in case of hyperglycemia.
Diagnostic Tools for Blood Glucose Levels
Digital glucometers are available to check the levels of blood glucose. You can compare the values of normal standards with abnormal ones.
- HbA1c test – below 5.7% is normal
- OGTT ( Oral glucose tolerance test) – 100 to 125 mg/dL
- FBS ( Fasting blood sugar)- 70 to 110 mg/dL
- BSR ( Random blood sugar) – less than 140mg/Dl
Complications of Increased Blood Glucose Levels
Retinopathy: abnormality in the retina of an eye in which glucose stores in the blood vessels of an eye making them hard.
Nephropathy: Nephropathy is an abnormality of nephrons. Persistent contact of glucose with blood vessels of kidneys increases blood pressure and damages the nephrons.
Infertility: Infertility is a condition in which a person is unable to conceive a baby. This problem is common in women nowadays. Overweight females develop PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) that disturbs the ovulation process and menstrual abnormalities.
Lethargy and myopathy: As discussed above, blood glucose fails to metabolize due to insulin resistance. The body starves for the energy for proper functioning. This results in lethargy and myopathy.
Neuropathy: Neurons need energy for impulse transmission. Lack of energy in diabetic patients damages the neuron causing decreased neuronal reflexes.
Diabetic foot: High blood glucose levels damage nerves and blood vessels of the feet. The person feels numbness, tingling, and sometimes hot flushing in feet which are called a diabetic foot.
Atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis is a medical condition in which fats clog inside the blood vessels. This resistance to the blood flow decreases the oxygen supply to various organs causes damage.
Heart attack (Angina): Lack of oxygen supply to the heart muscles cause angina pain. Atherosclerosis due to higher cholesterol levels is the root cause of heart attack.
Ingredients of Synapse XT
It is not that easy to bring all the essential ingredients into one formula. It takes a lot of time to research each ingredient of the formulation and to extract ingredients that have a common target. Glucofort contains an essential blend of therapeutically active ingredients that bring positive changes in controlling blood glucose levels and helping the community to live a healthful life. The ingredient present in this formulation is given below along with their benefits to increased blood glucose levels are given below. and perception in order to treat tinnitus.
Vitamins are the vital substances that are needed in a minute quantity for proper body functioning. Daily recommended doses are defined by FDA and WHO. Almost all the vitamins present in this formulation are according to the daily recommended doses. These vitamins specifically target glucose metabolism and by keeping the body free from oxidants. Vitamins present in Glucofort are:
Vitamin C contains ascorbic acid that works as a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory in nature. This vitamin has a vital role in skin health, wound healing, and as an immunity booster. Lack of vitamin C in the body causes scurvy disease. Symptoms include poor immunity, gum bleeding, dry skin, and poor wound healing. 50mg is present in this formulation which is 56% daily value.
Vitamin E: Another name of vitamin E is present as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate which is a strong anti-oxidant. It is an essential fat-soluble vitamin. The deficiency of tocopherol causes infertility in both males and females. This vitamin is essential in the body of a person having persistently high blood glucose levels. 15mg is present in this formulation which is a 100% daily value.
Biotin: Biotin is a food supplement that is essentially an essential part of the vitamin B complex. It is also known as vitamin B7 It has anti-aging benefits. It is a necessary component of hair, nails, and skin. Apart from all these benefits, Biotin has a vital role in the generation of new glucose molecules by helping the enzymes needed for the synthesis of the non-carbohydrate source of glucose. It will help with hypoglycemia. 300mg per capsule biotin is present which is a 1000% daily value.
Minerals are naturally occurring substances that work as a catalyst with certain enzymes and boost up the blood glucose mechanism. Core minerals that are needed to enhance metabolic activity include:
- Magnesium: Magnesium works with most of the body’s enzymes as a co-factor. Enzymes are biological catalysts and regulate metabolic processes. Magnesium works with enzymes that regulate brain functions, blood glucose, blood pressure, protein synthesis, etc. This mineral controls the blood sugar levels in a healthy manner.125mg is present in this formulation which is a 30% daily value.
- Zinc: Zinc plays it’s a vital role in immunity. It boosts our immune system to kill invading microorganisms in the body and protects our body from infections. Lack of zinc causes weakening of immunity and the body becomes prone to microbial infections. Blood sugar levels play a vital role in the healing process so in case of hyperglycemia, infections are not cured easily due to glucose accumulation in the blood. Zinc helps the body in wound healing as well. 7.5mg is present in this formulation which is a 68% daily value.
- Manganese: Manganese not only helps with hyperglycemia but is also an essential mineral to cope with hypoglycemia. This mineral keeps the blood glucose levels at normal. This natural blend provides 1mg of manganese which is 43% of the daily value.
- Chromium: Chromium is an essential ingredient in the formulation. It is present as amino acid chelate in these supplements. It helps in reducing insulin resistance in case of type ll diabetes mellitus. Chromium has a connection with brain functions so it’s important in the regulation of insulin secretion within the body. 76mcg chromium is a present per capsule which is 217% of the daily value.
- Vanadium: Vanadium is present as vanadyl sulfate in this herbal blend. This salt acts as an insulin agonist and helps the body to reduce blood glucose levels. This role makes it an essential mineral for blood sugar regulation and helps in obesity-induced insulin resistance.
Herbal extract present in Glucofort is an amazing combination that affects blood-sugar metabolism and in keeping blood sugar levels at normal range. These herbs are given below with the proper mechanism of activity:
Guggul (resin) Guggul is a gum resin that is essential for the maintenance of blood cholesterol levels. High lipoproteins in blood lead to the condition known as atherosclerosis which can clog the arteries. Plaque formation in these arteries in turn increases blood pressure that directly and indirectly deals with high glucose levels in the blood. This resin keeps the lipid profile normal as well as other complications associated with it.
Oxyresveratrol is an active component of white mulberry. It has anti-inflammatory properties that inhibit the pathways important in the production of inflammatory mediators.
Bitter melon (fruit)
Triterpenes which are the main active ingredient in bitter melon have anti-diabetic properties. It is also used as a detoxifying agent for the body.
Cinnamon (bark): Cinnamon bark contains active ingredients that are helping in burning calories and help the body in weight control. Weight gain is associated with the development of insulin resistance in the body and thus disturbs blood glucose levels.
Licorice root (root)
Glycyrrhizin glycoside present in licorice root helps in fighting against cancers, infections, anxiety as well as it is a powerful expectorant (anti-cough).
Alpha-lipoic acid helps in dealing with diabetes complications, especially diabetic neuropathy and improves brain and spinal cord functioning. It is a powerful anti-oxidant as well.
Gymnema Sylvestre (Leaf)
This herb contains various ingredients helpful in the regulation of insulin secretions from pancreatic beta cells and decreasing the craving for sugars.
Juniper berries reduce blood sugar levels and cholesterol in the body. Both effects help in targeting diabetes mellitus and controlling weight. It is a powerful antioxidant.
L-Taurine supplementation increase insulin secretion and action that helps in reducing the risks of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Corosolic acid, which is an active ingredient of banaba that prevents polysaccharides breakdown into monosaccharides (glucose) has been used to treat diabetes mellitus and is helpful in weight loss. When no glucose will produce from its polymers, blood glucose levels will remain under control.
Yarrow (flower): In one study conducted in 2017, it is concluded that Yarrow flower extract has an essential role in reducing blood glucose levels and is part of many known anti-diabetic supplements.
Cayenne (fruit): Cayenne fruit has another popular name called capsicum annum or green chili, is abundant in immunity-boosting vitamins, and is known to cause positive effects on blood glucose levels. By consuming green chilies you will help the body in lowering the blood sugars.
How do Glucofort Targets Blood Glucose Levels?
Although it’s not easy to claim the curative plans by using supplements this company is much confident about their product in a manner of treating metabolic disorders and comorbidities related to it through this specially designed foreign and herbal ingredient mixture.
The mechanism through which Glucofort can reduce your blood sugar levels as well as maintain the normal glucose metabolism is quite different. Glucofort as a whole blend is enough to undergo metabolic changes in the favor of reducing glucose levels. The proposed mechanisms of these supplements are given below:
Anti-obesity ingredients present in Glucofort are fair enough to reduce body weight and thus help the body cells to become sensitive to insulin hormones. Insulin is an essential hormone that is involved in regulating blood glucose levels.
- There are few ingredients in this formula that boost up the insulin release from the beta cells of the islets of Langerhans and help the body to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- When glucose will enter the body cells, it is broken down into pyruvate through the process known as glycolysis. In this process, high energy-containing phosphate molecules are formed that are ATPs. This metabolic pathway is supported by Glucofort.
- Increased production of these high-energy molecules will lead to boosting the strength and vitality of life.
- Many ingredients are essential in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood and thus prevent the development of comorbidities related to disturbed blood lipid profiles.
Lifestyle modifications regarding Glucofort
Lifestyle modification is always needed when taking any therapy. In this case, you need to know some important facts before starting your supplements.
- The first and foremost step you need to follow before starting these supplements is to get your blood glucose tests done
- Get your lipid profile checked and calculate body mass index
- Cut off sugary stuff, especially that is present in processed food
- Make exercise and walk an essential part of your life
- Take your meals at least five times a day and drink a lot of water
- Keep a check and balance your salt intake as it will result in hypertension that leads to disturbed metabolic processes.
- Eat healthy food that is rich in vitamins, minerals, vegetables, and fruit.
- Maintain hygiene
How to Use Glucofort?
Glucofort is delivered in a plastic container having 30 capsules for a month. You need to take a single capsule per day. Use water to swallow the capsules and 8 ounces (240ml) water is preferred. It is better to take it with your meals in order to avoid GIT irritation. Talk to your healthcare provider in case of further information on dosage.
Marketing specification of Glucofort
Marketing specifications include pricing that is given in three packages with a discount.
- Per bottle will cost you 69$
- Pack of 3 bottles will cost you 59$ per bottle
- Pack of 6 bottles will cost you 49$ per bottle with free shipping on the last two deals within the USA.
Is it possible to control blood sugar levels through supplement therapy?
If you are looking for the answer that is possible to maintain the blood glucose levels and support healthy life with the maintenance of glucose metabolism through supplement therapy, then the answer is yes but only in case you actually know the root cause of your condition and these supplements help you reduce the risks of future complications. Make sure to consult your healthcare provider before starting the supplements.
Precautions Related to Glucofort
- Talk to your healthcare provider before taking these supplements as these because high glucose levels take time to lower with the help of supplements and might be you need special care in regards to hyperglycemia or even hypoglycemia.
- You must know if you are pre-diabetic or diabetic.
- Get your HbA1c test before using these supplements.
- Make sure that you are not on any medication as this may risk your supplement use.
- Keep the supplement container away from the reach of children.
- You must check the expiry date before taking the supplements
- If the seal is broken, try not to use
- Keep at a cool or dry place in order to maintain the shelf life of the dosage form. 30 degrees Celsius or lower than it is a preferable temperature for Glucofort storage.
- These supplements are not the drugs that can help with diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and mitigation of ailments. These supplements are not FDA approved so talk to your healthcare provider before starting these supplements.
Glucofort is a natural dietary supplement that claims to support healthy levels of blood sugar known as glucose and to support the metabolism of blood sugar in a way that is beneficial for your health. These supplements work by targeting the blood glucose and increasing all the metabolic reactions involved in the regulation of blood sugar. In this way, your health is supported and you can lead a healthy and quality life.
You will be provided 60 days cash back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with is the product.