Arteris Plus: Best Blood Pressure Support Formula
What is Arteris Plus?
Arteris Plus is a dietary supplement that aims to support healthy blood pressure and other blood-related conditions. These supplements are useful in reducing the risk factors that help in high blood pressure. Ingredients incorporated in this blend are all-natural and support health by maintaining the vital sign that is blood pressure.
Blood pressure has become so common and a persistent rise in blood pressure can cause serious health issues. Arteris Plus has various herbal extracts that reduce the tension caused by the blood on the walls of the arteries and thus normalize the blood pressure. The word Arteris comes from the arteries which are the type of blood vessel that carries oxygenated blood to all body organs and anything that increases the constriction of arteries is responsible for the increase in blood pressure. These supplements are intended to be used by mouth in the form of capsules and help in the reduction of blood pressure.
What is the Purpose of Arteris Plus?
The main purpose of Arteris plus is to maintain normal blood pressure. There are various factors that are involved in the disturbance of blood pressure that involves:
- Obesity is the main cause of blood pressure disturbance. Arteris plus targets the fats of the body in order to normalize blood pressure.
- Stress is another important cause of blood pressure disturbance. The sympathetic nervous system is activated when you are under stress. These supplements reduce the activity of the Sympathetic nervous system.
- Hormones like cortisol cause blood pressure to rise. Blood pressure disturbance is shown in hormonal imbalance.
- Consumption of caffeine or other stimulant medication causes an increase in the heart rate and heart rate is directed towards blood pressure disturbance.
- Co Comorbidities like diabetes or hyperlipidemia are the cause of blood pressure disturbance. Arteris plus is involved in the support of these clinical conditions in a process of controlling blood pressure.
Blood Pressure: The Vital Sign
Blood pressure is the pressure exerted by the blood on the walls of the arteries at the right angle. Blood pressure is considered an essential sign for life support. Any disturbance in the blood pressure systole or diastole will result in a life-threatening condition. Blood pressure can be of two types in regards to its normal values. Blood pressure is important for the supply of blood to all parts of the body and the largest artery of the human body with maximum blood pressure is called the aorta.
Systolic blood pressure is the maximum pressure that is exerted by the blood on the walls of the arteries and the heart during contraction. Its normal value is 120mmHg in a human adult.
Diastolic blood pressure is the minimum pressure that is exerted by the blood on the walls of the arteries and the heart during the relaxation of the heart. Its normal value is 80mmHg in a human adult.
Why do you need to Control your Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is the vital sign which means if this parameter gets disturbed, you can lose your life. Blood pressure either low or high are dangerous for our health.
When the blood pressure is too low than the normal value, your body will not be able to get enough oxygen and other nutrients through the blood. Your peripheries will become cold and clumsy. Other body functions like BMR, respiration rate, and pulse rate will be compromised and eventually, it will lead to cardiovascular collapse.
In case of high blood pressure, your heart and arteries will not be able to bear that pressure which can result in the rupture of the blood vessel, especially arteries. High blood pressure can lead to heart stroke, brain stroke, internal hemorrhages, or other fatal conditions.
It is essential to maintain your blood pressure and your supplements can help you along with your pharmacotherapy.
A persistent increase in the blood pressure within the arteries and the heart is known as hypertension. In hypertension, systolic and diastolic values will be above 140/90mmHg. Hypertension is the leading cause of end-organ failure nowadays because this condition is chronic and gradually it damages the cells and tissue that leading to organ damage.
Types of Hypertension:
Hypertension can be of various types depending upon the root cause of this matter.
- Essential hypertension is the primary type in which the root cause is unknown. It can be a genetic problem or any other problem with idiopathy.
- Secondary hypertension has the root causes like carotid artery stenosis, hyperactivation of your sympathetic nervous system, stress due to nervous activation, tumors of the adrenal glands, etc.
- Whitecoat hypertension occurs when a person sees a healthcare professional in a white coat. Anxiety is the main cause of this type of hypertension.
- Gestational hypertension occurs only throughout the pregnancy. Once the baby is delivered, blood pressure will become normal.
Etiology of Hypertension:
There are several causes of hypertension that are listed below:
- Stress, anger, and anxiety due to the release of adrenaline and nor-adrenaline.
- Steroids are the cause of hypertension in patients using these regularly.
- Increased salt intake can cause hypertension. Sodium increases blood volume and thus increases cardiac output. Cardiac output is directly proportional to blood pressure.
- Increased blood glucose levels cause hardening of the blood vessels and cause persistent high blood pressure.
- Weight gain is seen in hypertension patients and it can be reduced when weight is reduced.
- Kidney damages disturb the blood regulation mechanism known as the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone mechanism.
The diagnostic tools used to diagnose hypertension include:
- Arterial blood pressure measurement by using the auscultatory or palpatory method. Both methods are performed by using a device known as a sphygmomanometer. In the auscultatory method, the stethoscope is used to listen to the systolic and diastolic sounds during the blood pressure measurement. The palpatory method involves the measurement of pulse for the systolic values.
- A lipid profile is performed to check the higher cholesterol levels because cholesterol accumulated within the arterial walls and increases hindrance to the blood flow and increases blood pressure.
- RFT (renal function test)
Note: Remember to record the blood pressure under normal conditions. If a person took exercise, delay the measurement up to 30mins and if a person has consumed a coffee or any cardio stimulant, wait for at least 60mins
The complications of hypertension are quite severe and need special treatment side by side. These include:
- Heart stroke due to increased blood volume and cardiac output.
- Retinopathy occurs due to damage to the small capillaries of the eyes. This can cause permanent blindness.
- Vascular diseases like peripheral arterial plaques as in the case of atherosclerosis.
- Hemorrhages in various body organs like the brain and nose.
- Heart failure
- Angina pectoris
- Atrial fibrillations and atrial flutters
- CKD (Chronic kidney disease) or chronic kidney failure
Ingredients of Arteris Plus
Passionflower herb powder: (290mg) Passionflower herb is essential for the release of GABA inhibitory neurotransmitters in the brain that relaxes the nerve ending and boosts up the enzymes needed for antioxidation in the body. Both these agents decrease blood pressure.
Marshmallow root powder: (220mg) Marshmallow herb is a natural antiseptic and reduces the inflammatory symptoms in a person using it. Swelling, redness, itching, pain, and edema is associated with the inflammation. Blood pressure changes are seen in the inflammatory condition that is reduced by Arteris Plus.
Corydalis lutea 4:1: (200mg) Corydalis herb has the potential to reduce stress and helps to support the health mental condition like reducing depression and mood changing disorders. The ingredients of this herb target the blood pressure and fade away the risk factors that naturally affect your blood pressure values.
Prickly pear 20:1: (100mg) This herb is rich in essential electrolytes needed for healthy heart conditions. Potassium is needed for the normal ECG, magnesium is needed for the cardiac enzymes to work in a healthy way and calcium is important for the depolarization of the heart muscles. Apart from this, the ascorbic acid present in this herb is known for its antioxidant properties.
California poppy seed: (90mg) Poppy seeds are obtained from the fields of California. The incorporation of this ingredient in this formulation makes it unique. Oleic acid is one of the key ingredients of poppy seeds that helps in reducing blood pressure. Another benefit of this herb is to target the neurotransmitters released the support sleep disorders and stress conditions.
The Mechanism by Which Arteris Plus Supports Healthy Blood Pressure:
Various mechanisms are involved in the maintenance of blood pressure via Arteris Plus. Such mechanisms are:
- Arteris Plus has the ingredients that reduce the construction of blood vessels. Decrease vasoconstriction drops the total peripheral resistance to the blood flow and blood pressure is decreased to normal.
- The ingredients of these supplements reduce the cholesterol levels of the body and prevent the body to accumulate cholesterol and other lipoproteins in the visceral organ like the heart, blood vessels, and kidney. This reduction in cholesterol will reduce hindrance to the blood flow.
- These supplements regulate the hormonal release from the glands and reduce heart rate. Apart from that, stress is reduced by the use of this formulation and thus blood pressure will be reduced.
- Arteris Plus ingredients have mild diuretic properties that help the body balance salt and water. This balance is essential for normal blood pressure.
Significance of Arteris Plus:
- Blood pressure is balanced by the use of these supplements.
- Blood cholesterol levels are controlled and obesity is reduced.
- Blood sugar levels are maintained in a healthy way.
- Stress which is the root cause of various health problems is reduced by using these supplements.
- Good vascular health is maintained
- Hormonal imbalance is supposed
- Salt and water balance is regulated by consuming these supplements.
- Healthy blood is supported.
Directions for Use:
Arteris Plus is available in a capsule dosage form that is intended to be used orally. Dosage for an adult person is 2 capsules per day with a glass of water. It is better to take supplements after meals.
Labeling includes the ingredients in a detail per serving size of 2 capsules. This container is provided with 60 capsules for a month in divided doses of two capsules. Cautions and storage conditions are mentioned in the labeling. Manufacturing and distribution details are also mentioned in the labeling.
Storage conditions: It is recommended to store the container in a cool or dry place. Below 30 degrees Celcius temperature is suitable for the capsules dosage form. Keep it away from the moisture.
Target audience: Arteris Plus is specially designed for hypertension patients above the age of 18 years. These supplements work best in the case of chronic hypertension.
Pricing: Three packages are available in terms of pricing.
1 bottle of 30 days supplements will cost you 69$ with free shipping in the US.
3 bottles of 90 days supplements will cost you 177$ with free shipping in the US.
6 bottles of 180 days supplements will cost you 294$ with free shipping in the US.
Quality assurance: All the ingredients are 100% natural with non-GMO policy claims which mean the quality assurance is satisfactory. Manufacturing is done under FDA-certified premises.
Cautions Related to Arteris Plus:
Precautions must be followed before using these supplements.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Follow the directions for use of this product.
- Take your blood pressure tests before going to use this product.
- Talk to your health care professional for more information on Arteris Plus
Follow these lifestyle changes side by side with these supplements.
- Cut down your salt intake because salt increases the blood volume and blood pressure.
- Reduce weight and maintain your cholesterol profile by consuming low-fat food.
- Maintain your daily calories intake and burning process.
- Quit smoking and excessive caffeine consumption
60 days money-back guarantee is provided to their customers that claim the confidence and belief of the manufacturer on their product.
Summary of Arteris Plus:
Arteris Plus is a natural supplement that has the potential to provide all the essential nutrients for maintaining healthy blood pressure through these capsules.
These supplements target the blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels that are important to maintaining in a hypertensive person. You can take these supplements on daily basis with a serving size of two capsules to be swallowed with water.
Most Effective Remedies on How to Get Rid of Acne?